- Stiff board made of compressed and treated wood pulp: hardboard is ideal for facing walls with problem surfaces [as modifier]: hardboard partitionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is harder than particle board or hardboard, and can be cut like plywood although it isn't as strong as plywood.
- Find a board onto which to glue the puzzle, such as Masonite or hardboard.
- Cotton canvas has become more popular than linen, being particularly suited to the use of acrylic primers and paints, and plywood and compressed wood fibre boards, such as hardboard, have largely replaced timber for making panels.
Más definiciones de hardboardDefinición de hardboard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.