- A game, especially a paperchase, in which a group of people chase another person or group across the countryside.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cross-country running began in England in the early 19th century through a school game called ‘hare and hounds’ or ‘the paper chase.’
- For the uninitiated, the Hash House Harriers were first established in Malaysia in 1938, when a group of British ex-pats had been meeting for regular ‘hare and hounds’ runs based on English public school paper chases.
- Landlord James Butler is hosting a 60-strong group of runners from the Hash House Harriers running club who plan a one hour ‘hare and hounds’ event beginning at midday.
Más definiciones de hare and houndsDefinición de hare and hounds en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.