Definición de harvest mite en inglés:
A minute mite whose parasitic larvae live on or under the skin of warm-blooded animals where they cause irritation and dermatitis, and sometimes transmit scrub typhus.
- Genus Trombicula, family Trombiculidae: many species, including the European T. autumnalis, which is common at harvest time
- Chigger bites are caused by the harvest mite or red bug, which commonly is found in grasslands of the southeastern United States.
- Due to the soil in this area, harvest mite infestations are a particular problem locally.
- Chiggers, the larvae of harvest mites, transmit the organism that causes scrub typhus.
Definición de harvest mite en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan