Definición de hassle en inglés:
- ‘It's caused a lot of inconvenience and hassle but it's not going to affect our business,’ he said.
- I've talked one-on-one with quite a few customers, so I know this caused some of you considerable hassle and inconvenience.
- Couples can resolve the problems of divorcing without becoming involved in the stress, hassle and financial cost of a court settlement.
- We have to pick our way to sanity through a cacophony of pressure and hassle which are not the product of any one moment in time but of the times in which we live.
- But misunderstandings and mistrust do exist, and some have resulted in hassle and harassment.
- After it was discovered that I was a Christian, I was subjected to hassle and harassment on a daily basis and management would not do anything about it.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Sure they were bothered by the state police and hassled by the communist militia, but that just spiced up the spirit of adventure.
- My dad is hassling me because I never return his calls.
- I'll just keep calling you and hassling you until you do…
This was originally a dialect word in the sense ‘hack or saw at’. The origin is unknown but it may be a blend of haggle (LME from an Old Norse word for ‘hack, mangle’) and tussle (LME, probably the same word as tousle, of Germanic origin).
Palabras que riman con hassleKassel, passel, tassel, vassal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.