sustantivo[mass noun] British
- 1The commercial transport of goods: road haulageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Following a number of similar accidents the Health and Safety Executive has issued guidelines concerning transporters to the road haulage industry, although safety rails remain non-compulsory.
- In the letter the company states that the port will not be automated, 772 jobs would directly result in the expansion, with 500 more in road haulage, freight forwarding, warehousing and other activities.
- The defunct RTITB Services is separate from the ongoing company RTITB Ltd, which provides training for the road haulage and distribution industries, not vehicle maintenance.
Más definiciones de haulageDefinición de haulage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.