Definición de hauler en inglés:
1 North American term for haulier.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- On Friday night, a private hauler contracted by the city to collect garbage during the strike attempted to unload 18 trucks at a garbage-processing plant.
- Not too many years ago, New York City sanitation workers got pay and benefits so far above those of private refuse haulers that those city jobs were passed down through families like precious heirlooms.
- And a nine-day strike by private garbage haulers last fall meant other Streets and Sanitation workers were diverted to pick up bags that had piled up.
1.1A lorry used for the transport of goods or materials: a three-ton hauler
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A lot of times we're gone and we just show up and the cars are on the hauler and you have to have confidence that they're assembled properly and set up properly.
- Once the car was in the hauler, the two couples headed back to Geoff's motor home.
- Over the winter, I sold our motorhome, trailer, and one of our two race cars, then purchased our current rig, a Kodiak hauler and 49-foot two-car Gold Rush trailer.
Palabras que riman con haulerbrawler, caller, crawler, drawler, faller, forestaller, installer, mauler, Paula, stonewaller, trawler
Definición de hauler en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda