Definición de haulier en inglés:
1A person or company employed in the transport of goods or materials by road: a major haulier between Europe and Asia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The immediate impulse for Eurotunnel seeking action to close down Sangatte was the extension by Labour in 1998 of the Carrier Liability Act from airlines to road hauliers.
- The protesters are a mixture of farmers, hauliers and road haulage contractors.
- But he also has to tread carefully, as he will need road hauliers to get products out of goods yards to their eventual destinations.
1.1A miner who is responsible for transporting coal within a mine.
- The ‘sleep zone’ has been agreed by a working group made up of the Freight Quality Partnership, county council officers, the police, quarry operators, hauliers and the district council.
- The 400-plus lorries that rumble through the narrow streets every day have long been a source of strife between residents and the hauliers for the quarries at Giggleswick, Dry Rigg, Arcow and Horton.
- Others, who have families working for hauliers or quarries, feel economics and jobs should take precedence.
Definición de haulier en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia