- 1A person or company employed in the transport of goods or materials by road: a major haulier between Europe and AsiaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The immediate impulse for Eurotunnel seeking action to close down Sangatte was the extension by Labour in 1998 of the Carrier Liability Act from airlines to road hauliers.
- The protesters are a mixture of farmers, hauliers and road haulage contractors.
- But he also has to tread carefully, as he will need road hauliers to get products out of goods yards to their eventual destinations.
- 1.1A miner who is responsible for transporting coal within a mine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ‘sleep zone’ has been agreed by a working group made up of the Freight Quality Partnership, county council officers, the police, quarry operators, hauliers and the district council.
- The 400-plus lorries that rumble through the narrow streets every day have long been a source of strife between residents and the hauliers for the quarries at Giggleswick, Dry Rigg, Arcow and Horton.
- Others, who have families working for hauliers or quarries, feel economics and jobs should take precedence.
Más definiciones de haulierDefinición de haulier en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.