- The art or practice of advanced classical dressage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The haute école of classical equitation includes movements with direct military application, like the capriole which was originally intended to enable a horseman to use his steed to kick an attacker approaching from behind.
- Cavalia's European ‘horse-whisperer’ Frédéric Pignon and his wife, Magali Delgado (a gifted trainer and performer with a specialty in haute école), bring an approach to horses marked by kindness and respect.
- With reins alone, the horse will perform some of the most exacting movements of Haute École.
French, literally 'high school'.
Más definiciones de haute écoleDefinición de haute école en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.