- 1He is: he’s going to speakMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Such is the regard in which he's held that there are sure to be lengthy queues.
- As a friend said, he's a stranger, someone most of us have never met, so why does it bother you so much?
- I'm very proud of him for how he's progressing, proud to tell people that he's my son.
- 1.1He has: he’s given up his jobMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the meantime, he's even managed to alienate some of his old mates from advertising.
- For somebody with a name and a reputation, it was a gamble to come here and give it everything he's got.
- Solomon was next seen in Dale and then Haverfordwest where he's been for about two weeks.
Más definiciones de he'sDefinición de he's en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.