- 1An instance of counting the number of people present: a headcount of the miners showed a total of 116 men presentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It would arrest the cutbacks in service facilities argued for on the basis of regional headcounts and infrastuctural potentials.
- Every marriage pandal would have a bevy of babus doing a headcount of the invitees, the quantity of mutton, rice and sugar used for the preparations.
- According to headcounts conducted by his team at the junction of Hennessy Road and Arsenal Street, 149,000 people passed through.
- 1.1A total number of people, especially the number of people employed in a particular organization: reducing the total headcount to just over 7,000 [mass noun]: the group simply needs to cut headcount by 50,000 this yearMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Its total headcount will rise to 10,000 by 2005.
- This reduced its total headcount to 208 employees worldwide as of Thursday, he said.
- Just over half this total headcount works in the funds administration business, with the balance occupied in a range of activities, such as capital markets, treasury, asset leasing and reinsurance.
Más definiciones de headcountDefinición de headcount en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.