- An ornamental covering or band for the head, especially one worn on ceremonial occasions: a tall plumed headdress a veil held in place with a pearl headdressMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Everything from the thunderous Wagnerian music to the performers' skin-tight unitards and birdlike headdresses reinforces the show's sleek, aerial character.
- Today, Kevin is wearing his robes: a long, flowing white tunic, a shawl and a headdress with a yellow headband.
- The women came out one by one, dressed in their finest linen, and with ceremonial headdresses and jewellery.
Más definiciones de headdressDefinición de headdress en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.