- Hats, helmets, and other items worn on the head: protective headgearMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Generally, we advise premises to refuse entry to people wearing headgear that could be used as a weapon, such as crash helmets or headgear that conceals a person's age or identity.
- Hordes of wrinkly Europeans, mostly without SS helmets or any other headgear come to that, driving motor scooters like hooligans which would get them locked up in the old country.
- One of the most common things you see in boxers is amateur boxers wear helmets, or headgear, professionals don't.
Más definiciones de headgearDefinición de headgear en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.