(also headlamp /ˈhɛdlamp/)
Definición de headlight en inglés:
A powerful light at the front of a motor vehicle or railway engine.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- All new models get a new front bumper design, new headlamps and tail lights, a new front grille and revised power vents.
- The most apparent changes are to the radiator grille design, with newly designed headlamps and tail lights, as well as refined interior fittings.
- Present-day motor vehicle headlamps are the product of a long evolutionary process.
like a deer (or rabbit) in the headlights
- Used to refer to a state of fear, panic, or confusion so extreme that it is impossible to act or think normally: faced with too many choices and not enough real information, we are like deer caught in the headlights his deer-in-the-headlights expressionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Faced with the issue on the campaign trail, the visionary environmentalist looked like a deer in the headlights.
- She just stood there, terrified, like a deer in the headlights.
- All of a sudden there he was like a deer in the headlights.
Definición de headlight en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India