- A performer or act that is promoted as the star attraction on a bill and typically performs last: the idea was to place him as an opening act for a headliner in larger venuesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- While the star headliner might tour with the show, smaller parts were often cast city-by-city.
- The audience waited for another half an hour or so after the end of the performance of the supporting act, before the headliners of the evening appeared on stage.
- Contrary to the usual gig fodder of a support act and headliners, these legends of the indie scene have decided to do something different and head out on a joint tour.
Más definiciones de headlinerDefinición de headliner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.