Definición de headmaster en inglés:
A man who is the head teacher in a school.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- That night we had dinner with the headmaster and vice headmasters (1 school president and 3 vice presidents).
- Now all the naïve parents and teachers, including the headmasters and mistresses, can see what your ‘darling’ children are up too.
- Born in Lancashire, the son of the headmaster of Ripon Grammar School, Peter studied art at Leeds School of Art.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Under the headmasterly rule of His Excellency the Life President Ngwazi Dr Hastings Kamuzu Banda (to give him his official moniker), Malawi was peaceful, tidy, friendly, and decidedly old-fashioned.
- If Guthrie wishes to be seen as having left the world of hemline journalism behind him, now is his heaven-made chance to demonstrate a headmasterly fairness and impartiality - one that is quite clearly beyond Marr and the boys.
- But, even though she was reputed to be somewhat headmasterly over the usage of English, she had a charming and engaging social presence.
Palabras que riman con headmasterblaster, caster, castor, faster, grandmaster, master, pastor, plaster
Definición de headmaster en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán