Definición de headmaster en inglés:
A man who is the head teacher in a school.
- That night we had dinner with the headmaster and vice headmasters (1 school president and 3 vice presidents).
- Now all the naïve parents and teachers, including the headmasters and mistresses, can see what your ‘darling’ children are up too.
- Born in Lancashire, the son of the headmaster of Ripon Grammar School, Peter studied art at Leeds School of Art.
- Example sentences
- Under the headmasterly rule of His Excellency the Life President Ngwazi Dr Hastings Kamuzu Banda (to give him his official moniker), Malawi was peaceful, tidy, friendly, and decidedly old-fashioned.
- If Guthrie wishes to be seen as having left the world of hemline journalism behind him, now is his heaven-made chance to demonstrate a headmasterly fairness and impartiality - one that is quite clearly beyond Marr and the boys.
- But, even though she was reputed to be somewhat headmasterly over the usage of English, she had a charming and engaging social presence.
Definición de headmaster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan