- 2A bullet or gunshot aimed at the head.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They're also a fair bit hardier in terms of taking damage; for example, it can require multiple headshots to defeat them, which can make these encounters feel rather more arcade-like than the rest of the game.
- This should result in lots of headshots, since, you know, if your head is facing toward someone and they point their gun at your head and pull the trigger your head is where the bullet would go.
- For an M-rated title, headshots aren't as bloodily satisfying as they could be
Más definiciones de headshotDefinición de headshot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.