Definición de headspring en inglés:
1A spring that is the main source of a stream.
- The current is very slow near the headsprings so it is easy to just drift along and watch the banks.
- The Rainbow River is 5.6 miles long, flowing from the headsprings in the State Park into the Withlacoochee River.
- On March 13, 2006, Mary and I visited the Rainbow Springs State Park, which features the headsprings of the Rainbow River.
2A somersault similar to a handspring, except that the performer lands on the head as well as the hands.
- My brother performed a nervous headspring, but the ‘spotter’, supposed to support his shoulder, lower back, and assist the rotation, had moved out of the way.
- You do a cool move on a floor: a standing back headspring.
- Back headsprings are one of the scariest moves I know.
Words that rhyme with headspringwellspring
Definición de headspring en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan