- But when I was bitten, while picking some herbs to heal a sick friend, they made me one of their Elders.
- Although he does not prescribe medicines, he plays a significant and positive role in healing sick people.
- Pulses of ultrasound are also sometimes used as a treatment for conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and to heal fractures and wounds.
- He could return if he takes the veterans' minimum deal, his troublesome knee heals and there is a need after the club explores other options.
- And it has nothing to do with how the little tear in his knee heals.
- You can make yourself more balanced and well-rounded by dabbling in these other areas while your knee heals.
- Of course, his wife will also be pregnant because that obviously will heal the psychological torment and guilt John feels over the loss of his son.
- Thirdly, we should do what will go a long way to heal the agony of the Hindus.
- From now until I die, I will be nothing more to my pride than a means to heal pain and agony.
- I think a number of us are really encouraged to go back and really work with the people, and help to heal the situation.
- But Foot was seen as a conciliator, who would heal divisions in the party.
- Would a Truth and Reconciliation Commission help to heal the racial divide in Bermuda?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nearly an hour later, Mother had bound up his cut and pronounced it healable.
- Aren't we looking at divisions that are simply not healable because a bunch of people go to the polls?
- This case of epilepsy is healable in almost all cases by my healing method.
Old English hǣlan (in the sense 'restore to sound health'), of Germanic origin; related to Dutch heelen and German heilen, also to whole.
Palabras que riman con healallele, anele, anneal, appeal, Bastille, Beale, Castile, chenille, cochineal, cockatiel, conceal, congeal, creel, deal, eel, Emile, feel, freewheel, genteel, Guayaquil, heel, he'll, keel, Kiel, kneel, leal, Lille, Lucille, manchineel, meal, misdeal, Neil, O'Neill, ordeal, peal, peel, reel, schlemiel, seal, seel, she'll, spiel, squeal, steal, steel, Steele, teal, underseal, veal, weal, we'll, wheel, zeal
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: heal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.