sustantivo[mass noun, often as modifier]
- The organized provision of medical care to individuals or a community: health-care professionalsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The costs included the direct medical costs of health care within the programme and elsewhere.
- It will have wide effects, as Medicare pays for much health care in the United States.
- Not only do latex allergies threaten health-care workers, but patients are also at risk.
Más definiciones de health careDefinición de health care en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.