Definición de health service en inglés:
1A public service providing medical care: federal health policies should ensure the provision of adequate health services
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After all it is more economically sound to keep a public health service and it is much better for all concerned.
- As recently as three years ago some politicians could talk about the NHS as the finest health service in the world.
- Irish residents can use the card to get treatment in the public health service of any EU country.
1.1 (the health service) British short for National Health Service.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Would these not be better spent on our universities, our health service and other public services?
- Few GPs seem impressed by the government's plans for the future of the health service.
- She did, however, pioneer family planning services in the early years of the health service.
Definición de health service en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda