- 1A public service providing medical care: federal health policies should ensure the provision of adequate health servicesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After all it is more economically sound to keep a public health service and it is much better for all concerned.
- As recently as three years ago some politicians could talk about the NHS as the finest health service in the world.
- Irish residents can use the card to get treatment in the public health service of any EU country.
- 1.1 (the health service) British short for National Health Service.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Would these not be better spent on our universities, our health service and other public services?
- Few GPs seem impressed by the government's plans for the future of the health service.
- She did, however, pioneer family planning services in the early years of the health service.
Más definiciones de health serviceDefinición de health service en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.