- A sudden occurrence of coronary thrombosis, typically resulting in the death of part of a heart muscle and sometimes fatal: he died of a heart attackMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This helps to slow the progression of coronary heart disease and makes a heart attack less likely.
- Being sedentary increases the risk of a heart attack or stroke by the same amount as smoking.
- While at home he became ill and eventually died alone after a heart attack.
Más definiciones de heart attackDefinición de heart attack en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.