Definición de heartsick en inglés:
Very despondent, typically from grief or loss of love: weary and heartsick, she forced herself to search throughout the remains of the village
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I took over care of my younger sisters and younger brother, and of course of my father who was heartsick over the loss of that beautiful mother of mine.
- I'm just heartsick, because I love CRP, because it's allowing me to have the habitat out here.
- I was heartsick over the loss of our baby, and you were glowing with the thought of leaving everything behind to race some stupid cars.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Should we follow James in embracing a will to believe, if only to cure ourselves of heartsickness and melancholy at the absence of meaning?
- Still, for what it's worth, there is one cure for those afflicted with heartsickness.
- Shifting stylistically as he never has before, White is still narrowly focused on the ins and outs of relationships, but he's added an impressive sonic heft that lends elegance and mystery to his heartsickness.
Palabras que riman con heartsickataraxic • carsick
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda