- An obscuration of the atmosphere in hot weather, especially a shimmering in the air near the ground that distorts distant views.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sun shone, the water glittered, and a fine heat haze shimmered over the distant shoreline.
- Theo and the little girl were now little more than two indistinct specks shimmering in the heat haze, a mirage that was beginning to flicker and break up.
- Each day the heat haze shimmered in the distance, distorting the path of the road.
Más definiciones de heat hazeDefinición de heat haze en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.