Definición de heat treatment en inglés:
The use of heat for therapeutic purposes in medicine or to modify the properties of a material, especially in metallurgy.
- Ice packs also can help, and you can try alternating heat treatment with ice packs.
- Thinner veins can be removed with laser or heat treatment (thermal ablation).
- If your skin has poor sensation or if you have poor circulation, don't use heat treatment.
- Example sentences
- The same basic stainless-steel alloy can be heat-treated in a number of different ways.
- You can also buy pasteurized eggs, which have been heat-treated to 140 F for 3.5 minutes.
- Titanium's strength depends upon how it's alloyed and heat-treated, just as with steel.
Definición de heat treatment en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan