- A condition marked by fever and often by unconsciousness, caused by failure of the body’s temperature-regulating mechanism when exposed to excessively high temperatures.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Worse, you may risk such dangerous conditions as heatstroke (dangerously high body temperature) and heart failure.
- This is a comprehensive source of information that helps surfers diagnose ailments, from altitude sickness to heatstroke, advises on first aid and discusses issues such as exercise programmes.
- Failure to arrest the process during heat exhaustion could lead to the more deadly condition of heatstroke.
Más definiciones de heatstrokeDefinición de heatstroke en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.