- (Of a fabric or garment) thick, substantial, and close-textured: a heavy-knit jumperMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For winter wear larger shoes are essential in order that two pairs of heavy knit wool socks may be worn when on duty.
- I donned a robe of heavy knit material that had a hood to cover my head.
- In many records I find that they were forced to preach and pray with their hands cased in woollen or fur mittens or heavy knit gloves.
Más definiciones de heavy-knitDefinición de heavy-knit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.