Definición de hebephrenia en inglés:
A form of chronic schizophrenia involving disordered thought, inappropriate emotions, hallucinations, and bizarre behaviour.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The case presented illustrates this dream material and is compared with two other cases of hebephrenia previously published by the author which do not contain dream material.
- More important, however, is that in hebephrenia the ultimate disintegration of the personality is greater than in other types of schizophrenia.
- Another common type, which is also the most devastating, is disorganized schizophrenia, which is also known as hebephrenia.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Acute and catatonic forms of the illness were more prevalent in developing countries, whereas hebephrenic and chronic forms were more frequently seen in developed countries.
- Additionally, the drug-free group demonstrated fewer hebephrenic traits.
- The catalyst for this was predictably hebephrenic, typifying the whole Internet experience.
Pronunciación: /ˌhiːbɪˈfrɛnɪk/adjetivo& sustantivo
Definición de hebephrenia en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda