- An offshore investment fund, typically formed as a private limited partnership, that engages in speculation using credit or borrowed capital.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This past fall he speared several large players in both the hedge fund and mutual fund industries.
- This month sees the launch of a hedge fund aimed at private investors.
- Ask the hedge fund for its private placement memorandum or partnership agreement.
Más definiciones de hedge fundDefinición de hedge fund en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.