verbo[no object, with adverbial of direction]
Fly an aircraft at a very low altitude: he hedge-hopped all the way home
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three helicopters were hedge-hopping their way towards the river.
- It had then hedge-hopped for several minutes at an altitude of less than 100 metres before landing.
- For 20 minutes, he hedge-hopped trees and brush.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Today, for the first time since the hedge-hoppers returned to action, National Hunt racing takes centre stage.
- The hedge-hoppers have been keeping a low profile over the summer but now that October has arrived, we can start counting down the days till the festival.
- One tipoff was that only commuter flights had four-digit numbers, so experienced travellers and travel agents would recognize that the trip would be aboard a hedge-hopper.
Definición de hedge-hop en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda