1.1The Muslim era reckoned from Muhammad’s departure from Mecca: the second century of the Hegira See also AH.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the third year of the Hijra, news went wild that the Prophet was martyred.
- Was it a matter of coincidence, therefore, that his's research on Arab critical currents in the fourth century of the Hejira started while he was introducing Western theory into critical discourse?
- Due to the lunar nature of the Arabic calendar, known as the Hijra calendar, festivals do not fall on the same days each year in the Western world.
1.2 (hegira) An exodus or migration.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Hijra of the Prophet took place in 622 not 1622.
- They had delayed their hegira to their summer home in North Carolina in order to attend the dinner.
- She also made reference to being ‘cross-examined’ on a hour-long radio show shortly before her hegira to safety.
Palabras que riman con HegiraBeira, Fujairah, Lyra, Myra, naira, palmyra, spirogyra
Definición de Hegira en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda