- A refracting telescope with a split objective lens, used for finding the angular distance between two stars.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After the expedition the heliometer was donated to the Observatory who built a tower for it.
- He also determined the distances, using the heliometer, of twenty of the brighter and nearer Southern stars.
- And so, the phenomenon in 1882 was observed by cameras held by the French and the Americans, and timings were measured with the help of heliometers in most European organizations.
Más definiciones de heliometerDefinición de heliometer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.