sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A rowdy or mischievous person, especially a child.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One minute she would sound like a wounded angel, the next like a streetwise hellion.
- I thought Mrs. E. was one of the prettiest, nicest adults I'd ever met, and days when her teenage daughter helped out with all us little hellions were extra special.
- They are not the happy, well adjusted children that we all imagine we can raise until we actually have the little hellions.
mid 19th century: perhaps from dialect hallion 'a worthless fellow', changed by association with hell.
Más definiciones de hellionDefinición de hellion en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.