- A T-lymphocyte that influences or controls the differentiation or activity of other cells of the immune system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The HIV+ group was found to have significantly lower autonomic function than did the controls, along with lower helper cell counts.
- The virus affects certain white blood cells, called T4 helper cells, which help the body fight disease.
- Creatine also appears to increase the activity of muscle helper cells called satellite cells.
Más definiciones de helper cellDefinición de helper cell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.