- A form of viral hepatitis transmitted in food, causing fever and jaundice.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To keep your options as open as possible, I'd suggest being vaccinated against yellow fever, hepatitis A, typhoid, tetanus and polio.
- Unlike some of the other forms of viral liver infections, hepatitis A does not usually cause long term liver damage.
- Fulminant viral hepatitis A has a higher mortality rate and is more common in persons more than 50 or younger than 5 years of age.
Más definiciones de hepatitis ADefinición de hepatitis A en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.