sustantivo (plural hepatomas or hepatomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- A cancer of the cells of the liver.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can recall one patient who clinically seemed to have gall stones but who eventually proved to have a primary hepatoma, and another patient who had persistent heartburn while taking low dose aspirin who had carcinoma of the stomach.
- However, most patients with large or multiple hepatomas or most other types of cancer are not considered for transplantation as tumours recur rapidly.
- Such nonspecific inclusions have been described in the elderly with highly active disease, in alcoholic cirrhosis hepatitis and hepatoma.
Más definiciones de hepatomaDefinición de hepatoma en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.