A colourless liquid hydrocarbon of the alkane series, present in petroleum spirit.
- Chemical formula: C7H16; several isomers, especially the straight-chain isomer (n-heptane)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are rated based on their ability to resist knocking against a standard mixture of two hydrocarbons, isooctane and heptane.
- Stereochemical isomers are also possible with the alkanes, beginning with heptane.
- The reactants and the catalyst remained in the heptane layer, which was recycled by adding additional acylating agent and fresh aqueous ethanol.
Definición de heptane en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.