Definición de heretic en inglés:
- It clearly would cover any incitement of hatred by the religious against its heretics, apostates, or members of other faiths.
- He was also an ardent heretic and freethinker, maybe an out-and-out atheist, and a vocal defender of the ideas of Charles Darwin.
- The heretics Marcion and Valentinus believed that God was androgynous.
- It is odd - odd in the extreme - that Barns, the iconoclast, the heretic, uncritically accepts the myths surrounding the birth of the Liberal Party propagated by the elders of the tribe.
- They were not, according to an older version of history that Johnson appears to accept, merely heretics reacting against an established orthodoxy.
- It enjoys demonising the elected representatives of the labour movement and treats its left critics as heretics to be cast aside and scorned.
Middle English: from Old French heretique, via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek hairetikos 'able to choose' (in ecclesiastical Greek, 'heretical'), from haireomai 'choose'.
Palabras que riman con hereticpolyptych • hemistich
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.