- Avoiding the company of other people; solitary: he has been living a hermit-like existence on the outskirts of townMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Most lonely people remain that way, only occasionally lifted out of their hermit-like social life to experience bitter disappointment.
- He was a reluctant celebrity, less comfortable in the limelight than in the hermit-like world he fashioned for himself off the pitcher's mound.
- In an attempt to break out of my recent hermit-like state, I've decided to try going out and being vaguely sociable a bit more often.
Más definiciones de hermit-likeDefinición de hermit-like en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.