sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly British
- A strong, coarse fabric made from hemp or jute, used for sacks and upholstery: [as modifier]: hessian sacksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Garden rubbish is also collected in hessian sacks for a small charge.
- These would be covered with layers of hessian sacking.
- Burnished gold wallpaper, hand-made from silk and hessian, lines the walls on which are hung oil portraits of distinguished grand masters, including one by Raeburn.
Más definiciones de hessianDefinición de hessian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.