Definición de heterogeneous en inglés:
- Almost two decades later, it is still hard to quantify such settlements, as the city's topography accentuates their heterogeneous character and formal diversity.
- Apparently, Canada succeeded where the U.S. had failed in assembling multiculturally diverse, heterogeneous groups of people.
- Distributed widely as they are in the political spectrum, these heterogeneous groups represent very diverse outlooks and interests as a whole.
- For this reason the process chosen is usually heterogeneous catalysis, because this keeps the cost and the number of process steps to a minimum.
- Chemisorption plays an essential role in corrosion, heterogeneous catalysis, and electrochemistry.
- My research interests are organic chemistry mechanisms, organometallic chemistry, and heterogeneous catalysis.
- The heterogeneous variant should be counted twice, because statistically it is twice as likely as either of the homogeneous combinations.
- If the rate ratio was heterogeneous, then the maximum-likelihood estimates of parameters under the free-ratio model were used to calculate d N and d S along each branch.
- In this article, we implement a number of models (statistical distributions) for heterogeneous ratios among sites.
The correct spelling is heterogeneous, but a fairly common misspelling is heterogenous. The reason for the error probably relates to the pronunciation, which, in rapid speech, often misses out the extra e. Heterogenous is actually a different word, which is used in specialized medical and biological senses and means ‘originating outside the organism’.
- heterogeneously adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Student participants were selected at random from 130 heterogeneously grouped students after signed consent was obtained.
- There were bilingual and native English speakers, those who came from English-speaking homes, heterogeneously mixed in the participating classrooms.
- Functionally equivalent genes may evolve heterogeneously across closely related taxa as a consequence of lineage-specific selective pressures.
- heterogeneousness sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Another was their ability to forge illusory stylistic coherence despite their records' actual heterogeneousness.
- Here's an argument, inspired by Tocqueville, that we can assess the health of a democracy by examining the heterogeneousness of its culture.
- Present day processes of creating new economic environments seem to point more towards a large heterogeneousness of these social forms, hence of markets.
Early 17th century: from medieval Latin heterogeneus, from Greek heterogenēs, from heteros 'other' + genos 'a kind'.
Palabras que riman con heterogeneousgenius, homogeneous, ingenious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.