The presence of two or more expressed viewpoints in a text or other artistic work.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Oreo displays Ross's appreciation for the diverse influences that contribute to America's cultural heterogeneity and its linguistic heteroglossia.
- In the seminal essay ‘Discourse in the Novel,’ Mikhail Bakhtin introduces the concept of heteroglossia as a way of ordering the linguistic play and confusion of the English comic novel.
- Movies are a mode whose elastic form, by turns comic, ironic, and parodic, can tolerate heteroglossia that would wreck more narrowly defined forms.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As she does so, Ross also shares with her reader the difficult choices the author confronts as she attempts to represent the diversity of her characters' speech and to create a heteroglossic novel.
- The heteroglossic and dialogical sketches created by Langston Hughes are essentially dialogues.
- We can only conclude then that the refracted intent of this heteroglossic and multi-voiced dialogue is to further a positive interaction between African American and white through evoking a common past.
Definición de heteroglossia en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda