- A children’s game in which one or more players hide and the other or others have to look for them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On a beautiful summer evening the family took a sunset walk to the beach before the children went off to play a last game of hide-and-seek in a cornfield nearby.
- In the summer there were barbecues and endless games of hide-and-seek and stickball.
- Find fun activities the entire family can enjoy, like football in the snow, ice skating, skiing, hide-and-seek or a pillow fight.
Más definiciones de hide-and-seekDefinición de hide-and-seek en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.