Of the nature of a hierarchy; arranged in order of rank: the hierarchical bureaucracy of a local authority
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The social structures of traditional societies are hierarchical.
- In fact, the post-Cold War world is an increasingly hierarchical one.
- The atmosphere is that of a large, hierarchical and slightly old-fashioned American corporation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just because a corporation or a country seems to be hierarchically structured does not mean that any single leader is really in charge.
- The seating of ministers is arranged hierarchically, with the Cabinet Secretary on the Prime Minister's immediate right and holders of the senior posts seated on the Prime Minister's left or across the table.
- Species derive from a common genus and, within a taxonomy, are hierarchically represented according to their essential characteristics and differences.
Definición de hierarchical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.