Women’s shoes with tall, thin heels.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Large numbers of Manhattan women are also reportedly trading high heels for trainers.
- She was wearing a charcoal business suit, black high heels, and glasses with thin silver frames.
- When I was living in Madrid, you only ever left the house looking immaculate - pressed suit, high heels, jewellery.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Strappy high-heeled sandals are more my kind of thing.
- She wore high-heeled sandals, the exact shade of green as her dress.
- The tap-tap sound of her high-heeled shoes echoed as she walked away.
Definición de high heels en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.