Definición de high hurdles en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
A race in which runners jump over hurdles 107 cm (42 inches) high.
- Kristi, a high school athlete in basketball, volleyball, softball and track (pole-vaulting, high hurdles, low hurdles and relay), won both to take the overall title.
- In high school Jaime set two Ohio Valley Athletic Conference track records for high hurdles and long jump, and earned an athletic scholarship to the Naval Academy in Maryland.
- He also competed in the All-Ireland junior indoor events in Nenagh in January where he came second in the long jump and third in the high hurdles.
high hurdler sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The high hurdler became the first Chinese athlete to win an Olympic athletics title when he stormed to victory in the 110 metres hurdles in a time which equalled the world record set by Britain's Colin Jackson in 1993.
- For Edwards and Colin Jackson, the finishing line is approaching, although the triple jumper is less clear about when he will call it a day than the high hurdler who maintains he will quit after the world indoor championships next spring.
- Henry Andrade, an Olympic high hurdler who is a dual citizen of Cape Verde and the United States, trained to represent Cape Verde in the Atlanta Olympics.
Definición de high hurdles en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia