sustantivo[treated as singular]
A race in which runners jump over hurdles 107 cm (42 inches) high.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Kristi, a high school athlete in basketball, volleyball, softball and track (pole-vaulting, high hurdles, low hurdles and relay), won both to take the overall title.
- In high school Jaime set two Ohio Valley Athletic Conference track records for high hurdles and long jump, and earned an athletic scholarship to the Naval Academy in Maryland.
- He also competed in the All-Ireland junior indoor events in Nenagh in January where he came second in the long jump and third in the high hurdles.
high hurdler sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The high hurdler became the first Chinese athlete to win an Olympic athletics title when he stormed to victory in the 110 metres hurdles in a time which equalled the world record set by Britain's Colin Jackson in 1993.
- For Edwards and Colin Jackson, the finishing line is approaching, although the triple jumper is less clear about when he will call it a day than the high hurdler who maintains he will quit after the world indoor championships next spring.
- Henry Andrade, an Olympic high hurdler who is a dual citizen of Cape Verde and the United States, trained to represent Cape Verde in the Atlanta Olympics.
Definición de high hurdles en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.