A kick with the foot high in the air, for example in dancing or martial arts.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Music-hall dancers called for shortened skirts, and their high kicks gave more emphasis to the ruffled underside and bloomers than to the exterior of the garments.
- But, that aside, the fishnets and high kicks of Bob Fosse's choreography are truly spectacular in a production that revives all that murder and mayhem of Chicago's seedier citizens.
- Then all three are shown in front of a wall of flames, performing a series of martial arts moves, including high kicks and punches.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cancan, that high-kicking, exuberant dance of showgirls, originated in Le Moulin Rouge during the 1890s.
- British star Catherine Zeta Jones took Best Supporting Actress prize for her high-kicking role in the musical Chicago.
- It is an exhilarating, high-kicking dance in 2/4 time.
Definición de high kick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.