Definición de high kick en inglés:
A kick with the foot high in the air, for example in dancing or martial arts.
- Music-hall dancers called for shortened skirts, and their high kicks gave more emphasis to the ruffled underside and bloomers than to the exterior of the garments.
- But, that aside, the fishnets and high kicks of Bob Fosse's choreography are truly spectacular in a production that revives all that murder and mayhem of Chicago's seedier citizens.
- Then all three are shown in front of a wall of flames, performing a series of martial arts moves, including high kicks and punches.
- Example sentences
- The cancan, that high-kicking, exuberant dance of showgirls, originated in Le Moulin Rouge during the 1890s.
- British star Catherine Zeta Jones took Best Supporting Actress prize for her high-kicking role in the musical Chicago.
- It is an exhilarating, high-kicking dance in 2/4 time.
Definición de high kick en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan