- A successful point in an event or period of time: he wants to end his managerial career on a high noteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Though the event ended on a high note for the St Lucian camp, the event was hardly smooth sailing.
- He says the day's events will end on a high note, with an after-party to be held in the campus marquee.
- Certainly, Kluivert has not been hitting the high notes with Barcelona this season, and is subject to the supporters' derision.
Más definiciones de high noteDefinición de high note en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.