- A polymer having a high molecular weight, such as those used in plastics and resins.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Achieving polydispersities lower than 1.15 for high polymers is generally extremely difficult.
- These are high polymers with a degree of polymerization of 15,000 or above, and molecular weights of two million or higher.
- When it is desired to express the results of solution viscosity measurements upon a high polymer as a molecular weight, the viscosity average molecular weight M is used.
Más definiciones de high polymerDefinición de high polymer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.