- A female high priest: the tomb of an important woman who may have been a high priestess • figurative the high priestesses of women’s magazinesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I can still remember the high priestess of the first wiccan coven I was in, over 20 years ago, showing me how to use a sword in ritual.
- The Pagan Federation, an umbrella group which represents Druids, shamans, witches and high priestesses, is now receiving up to 1000 calls a week.
- From her Celtic features, it was easy to image her as a witch or pagan high priestess.
Más definiciones de high priestessDefinición de high priestess en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.