Definición de high-speed en inglés:
1Moving, operating, or happening very quickly: high-speed travel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Main-line drivers operate high-speed trains on longer journeys and shifts include nights away from home while freight drivers are required to do more night work.
- Amtrak has said it is losing $1 million every week the high-speed service is not operational.
- The high-speed catamaran was not able to operate a reliable timetable.
1.2(Of steel) suitable for drill bits and other tools that cut so fast that they become red-hot.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Tool materials may be high-speed steel, cast alloy, or tungsten carbide.
- Cobalt is used in high-speed steels and increases the red hardness so that they can be used at higher operating temperatures.
- At the low end you have blades made from high-speed steel with only around 10 to 12 teeth.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda